Make your condo feel like home
If you choose a pre-construction condo—essentially, order a to-be-built condo—we’ll sit down with you prior to construction to listen to your ideas and help you make some fun design and layout decisions that reflect your own tastes and preferences.
In your unit design, layout and décor, you can choose:
- Classic, Villa, Homestead or Cosmopolitan décor
- An angled, linear, or L-shaped kitchen island
- A larger guest bath or smaller guest bath off the laundry area
- Interior paint colors
- Style of doors, casing, and base trim
- Light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Door hardware
Additional personalization includes:
- Plumbing Fixtures: Choose your kitchen faucet type, sink type and color, as well as your faucet, sink and toilet color and style in both bathrooms
- Cabinetry: Choose from stained or painted cabinetry, door style, and type of hardware in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Countertops: Our classic condo homes are built with triple-cove laminate countertops for a durable, stain-resistant countertop with a wide-variety of color and style options including high-def finishes. Such countertops offer flexibility to make changes later on at modest cost. Optional upgrades include Corian, Silestone, Granite and Quartz.
- Back splash: Dress up your kitchen with a modern back splash that reflects your personal tastes.
- Flooring: Choose from several flooring types, including luxury-vinyl tile, luxury-vinyl plank, ceramic tile, and engineered hardwood to add beauty and style to your main living areas.
For more information, call (920) 574-4727, or ask us a question using our online form.